Volunteer With Providence Ministries Today!
We’d Love to Have You…
Providence Ministries thank’s you and your organization for your interest in donating your time and talents, and becoming a volunteer with our ministry.
People are sometimes surprised to learn about all of the hidden benefits volunteering avails. Feelings such appreciation, humility, pride, and the satisfaction of overcoming challenges met during the volunteering process are the unsung rewards of volunteering.
They’re also surprised to learn of all the many different volunteering opportunities we have here at Providence Ministries.
- Sharing Your Motivational and Inspirational Story or Testimony
- Culinary Lovers & Restaurateurs Preparing a Meal during One of Our Daily Meals (About 170 Plates for Any Given Meal)
- Barbers & Hairdressers to Donate Haircuts (Students Welcome)
- Christian Musical Groups to Perform in Any of Our Services (All Talent Levels Welcome)
- GED Tutors
- Mechanics or Technical Schools to Help Fix up Cars
- Professionals or Teachers to Perform Resume Writing Workshops or Teach Interviewing Skills
Aside from serving food and joining us to give away gifts, we also welcome barbers, financial and life skills advisers, and Christian public speakers.
Please fill out the Volunteer Form below, and be sure to share about what you’d like to volunteer to do.