Volunteer For Providence Ministries Today
Providence Ministries thank's you and your organization for your interest in donating your time and talents, and becoming a volunteer with our ministry. People are sometimes surprised to learn about all of the hidden benefits volunteering avails. Feelings such appreciation, humility, pride, and the satisfaction of overcoming challenges met during the volunteering process are the unsung rewards of volunteering. They're also surprised to learn of all the many different volunteering opportunities we have here at Providence Ministries.
We're extremely appreciative of those seeking to serve in food service, cleanup help, and as thrift store helpers, but some other lesser known volunteer opportunities we have available are:
Available Volunteer Opportunities
- Sharing Your Motivational and Inspirational Story or Testimony
- Culinary Lovers & Restaurateurs Preparing a Meal during One of Our Daily Meals (About 170 Plates for Any Given Meal)
- Barbers & Hairdressers to Donate Haircuts (Students Welcome)
- Christian Musical Groups to Perform in Any of Our Services (All Talent Levels Welcome)
- GED Tutors
- Mechanics or Technical Schools to Help Fix up Cars
- Professionals or Teachers to Perform Resume Writing Workshops or Teach Interviewing Skills
If you or your organization has an idea that was not listed here regarding how you would like to volunteer, please give us a call at (706) 275-0268 and we'll discuss it further. Or if you prefer, fill out the form below and place your idea in the text box.